Jazmin Cristina Harb Andrade
JazminHarbAndrade@gmail.com +1 (786) 449-4771
Instituto de Empresas (IE University) – School of Communication: Master in Visual and Digital Media: October, 2015 to July 31,2016
University of Colorado at Boulder – Leeds School of Business Graduation day May 2013
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with dual emphases in Marketing and Human Resources and a Certificate in Digital Media. (Graduated in 2 ½ years with 2 emphasis)
Honors: Dean’s List, Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Invited to the Collegiate Presidential Inaugural Conference.
Languages: Spanish and English.
Certifications: Hootsuite, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics.
Google: Google Groups, Google Plus, Calendar, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Earth, Google Docs, YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Adwords. Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Apple: Keynote, Numbers, and Pages. Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite, Instagram, and Youtube. Adobe: Reader, Illustrator, Photoshop, Muse, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects. Video Editing: Final Cut Pro X. Photography.
Travel To Blank, Travel Blog, Madrid, Spain.
Creative Director, Spring 2016- Present.
- Create content, managing Social Media, photography, video editing, managing the website.
AB InBev Madrid, Multinational beverage and brewing company, Madrid, Spain.
IE Campus Ambassador, Fall 2015-Summer 2016
- Plan and organize events.
- Invite students to sign up for Ab InBev programs.
- Provide information to new applicants about the programs Ab InBev offers.
Percrea LTDA, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Creative Digital , July 2015 to July 31.
- Create,edit and design various website for clients, in HTML and WordPress.
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook) for multiple clients.
REMAFI S.A, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Vice-president of the Media department, October 2014 to present.
- Manage of commercial strategies and communication using social media platforms.
- Editing and producing advertising videos and advertising spots.
- Creating to websites for the company.
Harbendahl Design, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Founder and CPO , July 2015 to Present.
- Create and design the website in English and Spanish for Shalom Cake, TraveltoBlank, Rosa Graf Ecuador, Sawatka- Salad Place, Centro Educativo Norteamericano de Guayaquil, META 63, Todos Te ven, Morales Plumbing Services, Ángela Santana-Belleza y Nutrición, , REMAFI S.A and Esthetic Spa.
- Create the logos for Shalom Cake, TraveltoBlank and Morales Plumbing Services.
- Video Editing for REMAFI S.A.
- Create and design templates and websites for Multicompras Ecuador.
- Managing Social Media for Shalom Cake, TraveltoBlank, Todos te ven, Tropical Fruit Trading Company.
Leasing Agent and Marketing Associate, December 2013 to July 2014.
- Signing Leases using Echosign.
- Interior decorator for the show units and Leasing Office.
- Update system database with current information.
- In charge of the Markting Research for the apartment complex.
- Using AppFolio and showing Units to future tenants.
- In charge of Product Strategy and the marketing channels.
- Create Online and Paper campaign as well as products’ designs.
Technology Transfer Office/CU-Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
Intellectual Property Associate, August 2013 to November 2013
- Opening, updating and closing records for Material Transfer and Confidential Disclosure Agreements.
- Inform all the parties the updates as well as email or mail the agreements for their signatures.
- Update Invoice and put them on the Inteum Database.
Boulder and Beyond, Retail Store, Boulder, Colorado
Customer service Intern, Summer 2011 to Summer 2013
- Developed excellent communication skills while responding to customer inquiries about merchandise and pricing.
- Managed displays and organized merchandise; worked with owner to price items and to manage cash receipts.
Diana Quintana, Amusement Park, Guayaquil, Ecuador.
Toddle Event Organizer, Fall 2009 to Summer 2013
- Provided a positive environment, by motivating, coaching, entertaining and managing up to 40 children.
Weather-Tech, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
Café Administrator, Spring 2012 to Fall 2012
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to create an atmosphere that encourages repeat business.
- Handle cash transactions and prepare fast food to order.
- Established an American savings account to create financial independence.
Tra-Lings, Chinese Restaurant, Boulder, Colorado
Delivery, Summer 2010
- Worked in a fast-paced restaurant, learning the importance of hard work and efficiency; adapted to a multi-cultural environment.
Microsoft Co. (Insight Global), Boulder, Colorado
Image analyst, August 2013 to August 2013
- Edited maps using Maplmpress software.
Course Hero, Boulder, Colorado
CU Campus Ambassador, Fall 2012
- Market program to students across campus, consistently surpassing monthly sales targets, earning Top Student Leader Award.
- Work one-on-one with students to register on company website and to upload documents.
REMAFI S.A, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Summer Marketing Assistant, Summer 2008
- Interacted with clients, organized meetings and scheduled appointments.
SINLO S.A, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Summer Selling Assistant, Summer 2008
- Learned and practiced accounting principles while assisting company accountant and updated customer database.
- Organized meetings with providers and customers, answered phones and scheduled 10+ appointments per day.
FLOOD RELIEVE COLORADO, Boulder,Colorado, 2013
- Help people to clean their house, remove all the water from their apartments/houses.
PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN, Boulder, Colorado, 2012
- Educated people of the different methods for voting in the state of Colorado and the voting process.
- Canvased door-to-door on behalf of candidates for the national office.
HOGAR DE CRISTO, Guayaquil, Ecuador, Summer 2009
- Built houses for people with limited economic resources, meeting construction goals within a limited time frame,
LITERACY WORK, Guayaquil, Ecuador, 2008-2009
- Taught elementary school students from rural schools how to write, read and pray.
FUNDACION CASA DEL HOMBRE DOLIENTE, Guayaquil, Ecuador, 2008-2009
- Helped the nurses to take care of elderly, ill patients by talking and playing board games with the patients.